Monday, May 18, 2009

Speaking of "Three"

Let's talk about numbers. *laughs* Well, specifically on number three! wee three! What about three? Ovbiously, it's a number which comes after 2 and before 4; it's also the sum when 1 is added to 2; the difference when 5 is subtracted to 2; and lastly a number usually mispronounced as "TREE!" LOL! But getting into the point, I would like to expand my best regards to my incoming THIRD year highschool calssmates for the next school year. Third year.. JUNIORS! No more fooling around guys. No more childish fights. We're juniors.. we're close to being Seniors. Let's be mature! GO! Go! Thrid year- Symmetry S.Y 2009-2010. Hope to see you all in your best condition SOON! :)

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world