Friday, January 28, 2011

BLOG UPDATED 2011

So if you haven't noticed, I have not updated my tumblr since 2011 started. Well, it just happened that I got so busy with my life and piles of things-to-do were keeping me away from my lavish moments in the internet. So let me start with one of the latest happening. We got qualified for the Pilipinas Got Talent and we'll be doing another audition for the Best of Cebu tomorrow, January 27, 2011 at SM City Cebu. If you haven't heard of this PGT stuff, well, let me tell you that it's one of the biggest talent search competition in TV. Being able to reach this far is really a great accomplishment for the dance company.


Next, I gained my old group back, the W.I which later became Juriale..p, after I got evicted from the group and now renamed as JURIELLE.. P, as I got back in :) Though we had trouble along the way but I was glad that trouble had opened each of ours minds what's supposed to be the truth. I'm glad to be back in the group and guess what? It feels good to be celebrating our 3rd Anniversary this February 14.


Third, I had celebrated my Sinulog 2011 along with my co-dancers and Mapeh Documentation groupmates. I had a bunch of great time being with those guys and Desiree. I pushed myself in a crowd under the rain pouring above us. It was half-annoying and half-enjoyable. The only thing that pissed me off was the SUN CELLULAR NETWORK which had our text messages hours delayed. But at the end of the day, the fireworks which was magnificent the whole time as it painted the sky with different shades and hues made a perfect ending for my long and tiring day. It was also heart warming to have it enjoyed with my brother and cousin.


Fourth, there's this boy 9 year older than me who caught my attention. It's not that I've planned everything up. It just happened so quickly that I got interested on him. As of now, I could not allow myself to go beyond this infatuation because first of all, he's 9 years older than me! Second, I'm too immature for him. Third, It's not just the way it would work. (I guess) And most and the most important of all, I'M NEVER GONNA BE GOOD FOR HIM TO NOTICE. Yes! And as much as possible I'm trying to act plain and simple whenever he's beyond my reach. (Well, even though we don't see each other as often :p) But as rarely as we cross our paths, I usually caught myself out of control. O_o I hate it when I act that way. But again, this stupid infatuation won't last long. (If I try to!)


Well, I guess those were the things which I like to get posted. :) I'm just happy and contented with what's going on with my life right now. I hope you'll have a great time! ;)


No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world