Thursday, December 31, 2009

i love you, Goodbye

Goodbye 2009, Welcome 2010

Few minutes from now will be another year! Year 2009 will soon pass by.
I damn admit that this year has been very great to me! ^^ Lot's of things happened!

And to count them one by one, let's take it from the first month of the year, January2009 until the the very moment I'm writing this blog. ^^

January 2009- I spent another awesome Sinulog celebration with my best buds, Walang Iwanan! It was great! ^^
February 2009- W.I's 1st Anniversary! ^^ I love my besties!
March 2009- I landed 1st honor during our culmination activity in my Sophomore year! It was unexpected but it felt great!
April 2009- SUMMER FUN - though some days were oh-so boring! *grins*
May 2009- SUMMER ESCAPADE in INTUSAN with family! yeah! Had fun!
June 2009- I'm on Junior level! SPARTAN!
July 2009- Nutrition Month- I won as Ms. Nutrition2009!
August 2009- Buwan ng Wika : got involved in awesome events!
September 2009- Fashion Walk 2009! great experience!
October 2009- October 5: I turned 15! ^^ [ skater boy is love ]
November 2009- November 30: Had a concert with the Asian Troubadours, Mandaue Children Choir and Cebu Chamber Singers. It was a great experience!
December 2009- Christmas party! More foods! I had so much fun! ^^ Dec. 23: Passionata Christmas Party- Kuya Jake was so gentleman! Had fun moments at the party! ^^

Lot's of good things have occured in this year! This is another unforgettable year! ^^

Before I end this blog, I would like to thank everyone who have made this year special. To my family, bestfriends, schoolmates, dancemates, classmates, concert mates, friends, Kuya Jake! I LOVE YOU guys! Thank you!


No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world