Thursday, December 31, 2009

Team Jake :]]


TEAM JACOB JAKE! :]

Now I've got interesting facts why we should love this guy:

  • He plays the violin
  • He has long, curly amazing hair!
  • He's a gentleman
  • He's cute!
  • He can robot dance!
  • He can sing
  • He's a human beat box XD
  • He's part of the Asian Troubadours! *thumbs up*
  • He looks like the hot wolf from Twilight Saga, Jacob Black!
  • He has the same name as Jacob Black! Jake --> Jakey! :]]
  • He's simply amazing!
  • He's oh-so talented!
  • He has a positive aura! ^^
  • He's simply Jake Juleous Gacang!
Team JAKE G. forever! *giggles*


No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world