Monday, December 7, 2009

coincidence?

pure coincidence? or does it have any meaning at all? YOU decide!

Pacquiao vs Morales after 13 days - Wowoweee stampede

Pacquiao vs Larios after 13 days - Mayon Volcano erupted

Pacquiao vs Barrera after 13 days - Glorietta 2 bombing

Pacquiao vs Marquez after 13 days- rice shortage

Pacquiao vs.Cotto after 13 days- Maguindanao massacre

what's next?

I first received this via mobile text messages. Upon reading the text message, it gave me goosebumps! I thought it was just another stupid text message. But then, my curiosity had bothered me to the extent that I finally asked myself.. "what if Pacquiao has been using this so called "anting-anting" in his every fight and all us will be the ones responsible to suffer the consequences? But I think this is just another stupid and silly "theory".



so.. what do you think?

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world