Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Oh my Anime 2!!


Ginban Kaleidoscope





This is an anime all about a teenage skater, Sakurano Tazusa who is very determined to reach the Torino Championship. Along with her journey is a Canadian ghost, Pete Pumps, who died during one of his air stunts. Pete was sent back to earth to accomplish a mission within 100 days. He then accidentally posessed into Tazusa's body.

All through out Tazusa's preparation for the Torino winter Championship, Pete accompanied her all the time. Now it's hard for both to go on separate ways after they have developed a special relationship for each other. Will Tazusa have the chance to tell Pete about her hidden feelings for the ghost? Will Tazusa have the chance to meet Pete again?
That's what i'm up to for the Season 2 of Ginban Kaleidoscope. I hope for the Season 2 as soon as possible. See ya next world stage!!

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world