Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Philippines' Pride: CHARISSE PEMPENGCO

Oh my God! What an excellent voice! Charisse Pemepengco after winning next to Sam Concepcion in Little Big Star gave pride to the Philippines with her amazing voice. First she wowed the world during her performance in Korea's Star King. Followed by the US Ellen DeGeneres Show, London's Paul O'Grady Show and lastly in Oprah where she made Oprah Winfrey cry. Her voice is indeed her magical power to reach her dream to be one of the biggest musical talent and now she had made her first step to make her dream come true. Good Job!



No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world