Wednesday, May 21, 2008

YFC cluster 1 north 1-i belong!!

Finallly i have found a place where anyone can accept me for who i am! A place more than enough for me to enjoy myself. Enjoying at the same time worshiping God's name. Even how mean i am, i learned that it was and will never be too late for me to come back into God's safe arms again! God is enough!! He's more than enough! Nothing to ask for more. Nothing to have regrets. Nothing to loose. Nothing to hurt yourself. It was really fun being with these people i call "new friends". As i graduate being YFC, i cannot exactly explain my feelings. All mixed up! Happy, excited, grateful, surprised..all in one..I really treasure every second being with the group. All those laughs, and talks were kept in a special place in my body called "heart". All those worship songs i learned, i have found them very interesting and inspiring. Sometimes i can reflect on the song. Being part of this group also made me very shocked. I wasn't expecting that my co-bro and sis are that wacky at the same time very religious. It is indeed the right place where i belong!

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world