Tuesday, June 3, 2008

iCross, AYC 2008

+ iCross..it is done +
+ 1st North Area Youth Conference +
+ May 24-25, 08, Felipe R. Verallo Memorial Foundation College, Bogo City, Cebu +
I was there..yohoo!! I wasn't able to notice what time we exactly arrived on the venue because a lot of new faces caught my attention. It was really great! new faces + me=new friends..But aside from all those new faces, i also saw familiar ones. The experience was freaking cool. I enjoy every second i spent during the conference except those times where we really need to go to our room which was for me a mile far from the activity area!! I really hate those times. Walking all our way to our room took a lot of our time, and our energy. Urgh, too much of all those bad memories. I've got loads of cool and happy thoughts to share. First was when we bagged the trophy during the praise parade competition. We will be representing North1 for the next conference in Dumaguete. Praise God!!! Next fun thing was when we had a fellowship in catmon, Cebu. We all had fun!!!
After that, we rode our way home. Sad to say. I really missed my co-yfc's after that. Most especially those people who easiLy became one of my cLose friends, namely Hoshin, Geliane, Kelvin, Stephen, Michael, Jayson, Abner, Rengie, etc.
Can't wait to meet them all again!!

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world