Sunday, June 8, 2008

Unexpected farewells

These past few days, i have been so shocked by the news i heard from my fellow youthmates. Two of my close youthmates was making me emotionally down. One friend has to continue his studies in Badian, the sad fact is that i even don't have an idea whether he'll still come back to mandaue or not. The other one has to start his college life in a dormitory in relation to his college course. 2 years in a dormitory and on his 3rd year in college, he'll be abroad. Oh my God!! I dont know what to do! Both are my close friends even with a short period of time. They are damned nice and so cooL. I'll really miss them!!
Click on these links to enter their rocking world in friendster and be able to know how wonderful these people are:
STEPHEN (mah papartz)
RHNGIE

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world