Thursday, June 26, 2008

100% pure..

At last, after such activities related to YFC, i can now say that i am 100% tatak YFC!!
After our Covenant last June 22, I am now a certinfied YFC..tatak Kristo!! I was so happy!! Unfortunately, we wasn't able to recieve our I.D's on the same day but that didnt serve as a hindrance to out good mood. We gave honor to our co-YFC member who celebrated his birthday for past few days.
The covenant was entirely fun at the same time very valuable. We learnt a lot of things all about our God!! We learnt about the life of a YFC. And all those negative and positive activities were just fine for me! I accepted the role being YFC, serving God at the same time, doing our duties as students and youth of the community.
Tatak Kristo!!!

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world