Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Damn it!! SchooL LiFe.,??!!

School days once again!! I really hate going to school. Why do we still need to go to school?? Why can't we not learn the basic immediately after we were given birth? Why do we need to spend our time doing long school works for years. Why can't we not go to our job immediately??
Studying might be interesting but too boring sometimes. Aside from all those school works, I really hate all those terror teachers! Math is my least favorite subject. All those mathematical equations are making me freak out! English is my most favorite subject. At school, i am majoring Ballet. Why Ballet?? Sekreto para Bibo!! LOLz..I luv baLLet..Aside from Ballet, i am also having Theater Arts as my minor. For me Ballet and Theater should go hand in hand. My friends are also my entertainments at school. They make fun of me and i make fun of them! Simply give and take!! Although not all are true to me, but i'm grateful enough to have some friend to be proud of! Aside form my friends, i also got my favorite teahcers. My most favorite is our English teacher. She's so cooL as ever! I also like our MAPEH teahcer. But sometimes he's very strict. he;s also our Folk dance consultant. There are also some activities every month. Enough just to enjoy ourselves. This includes the Nutrition month, Buwan ng wika, UN month, etc. Different kinds of fun activities were prepared by the SSG org. at school.
School life has freaked me out a lot of times already! But still, I remained strong-willed.

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world