Wednesday, July 30, 2008

D for decisions..U for undecided and C for crazy

Waaah!! Decisions..decisions..i'm currently undecided thus making me crazy!! This matter is subject to my School life: what will I take as my major and minor? well as of now i'm currently undecided..really undecided!! I really have to make up my mind as soon as possible before everything will be too late. I dont wanna make the wrong decision and end life weeping and regreting things. I dont wanna end up having folk dance as my major, i dont wanna have a career with a terror teacher! I also dont wanna end up hoping and crossing my fingers on continuing my ballet career. And now, I thought of shifting my major to Theater Arts. My minor?!! still no idea of that thing. And i'm really determined to shift. I'm only waiting for the right time and the right timing!! Haist!! I felt so hopeless right now. All i could do is pray!!

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world