Saturday, July 26, 2008

FriiiienDs neVer sAy DiiE..

There was one time when the whole gang of W.I had turned so down and so upset than it came to the point of almost giving up to our friendship. The only solution? crying our hearts out inside our classroom C.R. I never expected something like that will happend to our gang. Jaz bcoz of that stupid guitar? What the heck?! Thats why i really don't understand our friendship status at that time. I admit, we were really acting like stupid grown ups during that time. But good thing that our porblem was solved immediateLy before it was too late.,special thanks to the very drama letter chai made, that was for us to know and to realize how important our friendship. And it was because of that letter that I really cried out loud. to admit it, i was a little bit pissed of by that letter becaues it made me so freaking emotional that i really cried in front if my friends! But still, i was very glad because we were able to give value to our friendship and until this very moment, we still remained the best of friends!! weeee..!! i LuvShoo my W.I peEpz..tiLL death do us pArt..frieNDs nevEr saY Die..mwah!!

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world