Friday, August 15, 2008

1st Periodical Test ~ One Down, Three more..^_ ^

WaaahH!! Our first Periodical Test has just ended. One down! Three to go!! LawL..!! I'm so happy although I didnt get the highest score in each test. I'm thankful enough to have such scores. At least i didn't make it to the bottom. I can really say all my struggles has bear enough to make myself proud. But to admit it, i was a little bit depressed on my science score. I really studied hard and focused more on that subject to get really bombing scores. But the test questions which came out was unexpected. And therefore, i got quite low scores and wasn't able to get the passing score. Shockz!! My bad!! Hate it..But to the rest of the subjects, i find them quite good but not very good. I wan't to aim more. I know i can do better if only i study more. What i'm doing now is not enough to make it to the top! I can to reach out more and more..till i bop to the top!!

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world