Friday, August 15, 2008

FAM DAY~ a struggLe for something

August 17 ~ Mandaue City School for The Arts, Family Day..I can't wait for this event. This time I'll make sure that i can participate in the said activity since i was not able to attend the same event last year! And by now i can feel through the cool air passing through my vibes, that i can really go to the event. No need for other excuses.. I'll surely make it to the day. We'll be performing our winning piece during the dulang pilipino, on the same date. And that's where my struggle started. I definitely don't know what to do..First, i want to present, just to prove that i know a little bit of acting and to make my parents proud of me. But then on the other side, I wanna quit because i feared my mother will not appreciate my role in the play. And aside from that, there was one scene which shows a love story between me and a punk guy(kunuhay)..And i hate to hear some negative feedback from my mother. She might think i'm that flirt or something. And as of this time, i dont know what to do. if i quit, i'll bring our presentation to hell and i'll also loose the expectations of my fellow actors and actresses and also, my classmates. But if i continue, i'm afraid that my mother will have a negative picture of me being that flirt. And i really know the attitude of my mother. Ohemgee..!! I need help..

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world