Friday, August 1, 2008

.,I'm broKen..,


I'm brokEn.,broken into pieces.,!! things were so harsh for the four of us..First, the conflict was onLy between Khersy and Chai..and nOW, i was aLreadY invoLed.,!! I reaLLy don't knoW what to do, what to think and what to act.,knowing d facT that i'LL gonna meet thEse peePz everydaY.,anD its reaLLy ahrd for me to LEt go of the friendship knOwing dat i've been with them for a very Long tym aLreadya nd i'm getting usEd to our friendship..Things we're jaz too harsh for us that we're over-reacting things., Its reaLLy terribLe having such misunderstandings with a friend..I jaz dont know what to do..maybe i shaLL cut the string that bonds us aLL together..coz this aLready happened twice..and i wiLL not aLLow it to happen for the third tiMe..

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world