Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008-A year to end, 2009-anOther story to unfoLd

At last, year 2008 has come to an end. Its seemed like yesterday when this year started. And now, the rainy cool weather marks December 31, the 365th day of 2008. The last date in the 2008 calendar. The end of another year which unfolds another year to start.
Raindrops, cold air, wet surroundings, and slippery floor. I guess this will be the last weather we can remember as the year ends.
Year2008- this year marks a very significant spot in my life. It's like a stain which cannot be removed by anybody. Even me, myself cannot take control of this- good or bad, positive or negative.. those stuffs had made me what I am today, and I learned and earned something from them.
January2008- I had so much fun. One thing I cannot forget is when I had the chance to participate Sinulog with my classmates. It was also the first time that I saw, "Jonathan'- sikay's brother, he's some kinda cute! ^-^
February2008- I recieved a very special letter from a very special friend. And in fact, I still have the letter kept inside my closet. Among all the letters I recieved, this letter is the best. As of those times, I may not find the value of the sender, but as days pass by, every breath I take, its as if he's already a part of me. And in fact, i love him. (I hope he feels the same way too!)
March2008- I wonder what happened during these days. Waah!! My stupid brain cannot process..No idea! Can't remember special events. O.0
April2008- Walang Iwanan month. I became best friends with Khersy, Madz and Chai.I'm a proud YFC member!! Yehbebiyeh!! I had a new crush, He was Renjie, co-YFC member. But this stupid infatuation has led me to nothing.
May2008- We had our AYC in Bogo. I had fun! I got really addicted to the violin. Got really addicted to Leigh. ^-^
JUNE-DECEMBER2008- M i x e d emotions. A lot of things happen on these months. I can't barely remember some. On these months I cried, I smiled, I laughed, I sang, I danced, and I fought. Behind all these emotions, there's one thing i was very sure of-I was myself. There were times that I got so broken and so hurt-I felt so empty, I felt so alone, I felt so shameful, I felt so harmful. But there were also times I felt so safe, so happy, so contented, so loved, so lucky and so blessed. I guess life's simply the way it is. Sometimes I'm a looser-I fail but I tried to overcome failure. I stand, I walk, I heal those wounds. And finally, I continue my journey.
I believe Year2008 will never be prosperous without all those people behind me- including those who pulled me down. I'm so thankful that they were there all throughout the year. And to mention them, here are the list of people whom I whole-heartedly thanked for doing a great part in me:
  • GOD
  • Family- to my mom and dad who never failed to give their unending love to me
  • Walang iwanan- Chai, who never failed to give me advices whenever I need some. Khersy, who never fail to make me laugh. Madz, who was always right beside me.
  • MERCS- Chleo, Shemar and Rovie Mae. ^_^
  • Classmates
  • Teachers and mentors
  • Leigh Cellano- who gave my heart reasons to smile everyday. Tnx for being a great friend. He really left an unremovable print in my heart.
  • YFC friends- who were always ready to fill my senses with spiritual lectures and advices.
  • Henri(chai's bai)- for being xo cute and friendly to W.I
  • To my schoolmates who did nothing but to backbite me.
I just wanna extend my heartful thanks to those people listed up there for making my life colorful and meaningful. You were the one who made me realize some things in life. I hope we'll never part as another year starts.

Happy New Year! May you have a prosperous year! Keep Safe and God Bless!

Goodbye 2008 and Welcome 2009! ^_~

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world