Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fly me to success!

Success!! What a sweet word. IT makes me crave for something too impossible to have. Speaking of success, I'm actually day-dreaming for it right now. OMG! I've been thinking about this lately. And i just cannot find the perfect answer for all these questions. "Shall i push through with my plan in joining the audition for the PBB teen edition?" Is it right to be absent on my Ballet class for the sake of this audition?" "Can anyone give me an idea how the audition will be like?"


All these freaky questions are keeping me insane. I'm very much interested to join the audition. But I don't have the guts to ask permission to my ballet teacher about this matter. Lastly, I don't really have the idea what i'll be doing during the audition proper. waaa!! I need help! Lord!!

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world