Monday, March 9, 2009

Stress level

Things were getting super stressful and uber tiring to all of us! Things were as if in a rush, now a days. It's as if the end of the world! Projects here, assignments there, tests everywhere. And to add another stressful thing in my messy life, here comes my Ballet classes every Saturday and Sunday. From Mondays to Fridays, all minds are set at school. Every Saturdays and Sundays, body and soul is dedicated to my Ballet lessons. Sometimes I came to wonder how can I spend leisure time with myself? How can I promote my beauty rest? Sometimes, I just wanna quit and stop the game. But sometimes, I came to ponder at some things. Things wherein for other youths, these are dreams too impossible to catch, like a star in our night sky millios of lightyears away. If i'm gonna quit, it simply means i'm an ultimate loser and I don't deserve anything. I just wasted the opportunities and blessings. As of now, things may be so unclear. The path to success may not be so sure. But one thing is for sure, I cannot reach the top if I never try. Sometimes, it's just so hard to think of some words to encourage and bring back your spirits high. Sometimes, temptation keeps us from working and striving hard. Sometimes, it's just uncontentment which puts us down.



But sometimes, it's just too much. Too much for a young fella like me, who also wishes for a youthful and enjoyable teenage lifestyle. Not all the time, I can put my heart, mind and soul in my work and career. Sometimes I just have to spend time with my family, and my best friends. There are times where I missed fun times with my family and friends. While they are having fun with each other, I'm at school or at the ballet studio keeping my butts working. It's unfair to my part, to my family and to my friends.


I guess we just have to accept the fact that I'm different from the others and I'm a youth with an obligation to my Ballet life, School life, and family.. ^_^ haaay!! It's just so hard to accept!

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world