Friday, March 27, 2009

Go Harmony!!

GO Harmony!! It has been about one year since we stepped on the doors of our second year life. One year is about to end for this second year in high school.. second year as high school classmates.
To admit, it was really a tough journey for all of us!! And it was like a roller coaster ride. Some were left behind. Others stayed to the top. Some gave way, while some turned and waited for the rest. In the end, we stood hand in hand. We cried and laughed, we sang and danced, we fought, we became united, we were ourselves. 31 different personalities bonded together with a smile and magic. We've been enemies, and we've been also partners in crime.
My letter to the Harmonies:
Harmony,
First of all you might wonder why I'm writing a letter to you. Well, actually I was bored. A lot of things were happening lately. And as I came to ponder some things, I realized that it's already the end of our second year life. I then came to recall some of our bonding together. We were partners in crimes at times, we became united. I just can't forget those times. And recenty, I have noticed that our bonding got tighter. It was during the variety show. It only showed that at this point of time, we're already comfortable with each other, though there were times we cannot control our temper. We sometimes fought. But I believe that's part of our trials as one united and firm group. I just wanna thank you for everything. I do hope that as we continue our highschool life and as we proceed to the third year in HS, we may be more comfortable and open to one another. I I;m also hoping for the day that we may treat each other as brothers and sisters, friends forever and classmates forever.
With love and care,
Fragiile.,/em>

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world