Saturday, September 6, 2008

INTRA and EXTRA murals S.Y 2008-2009

Intramurals once again. Lots of fun and exciting games will be held. All the students will be having a lot of fun. But the question is, do we really know the purpose of intramurals.,?
INTRA from the greek word "enter", and MURALS meaning "walls". When put up together, intramurals means "within the walls".
Our intra and extra murals was held in our school and outside the school campus the following day. It was two days of fun and excitement, and Happiness and enjoyment. On the first day, we had our cheerdance competition, dancesports competition, Larong pilipino and on the spot games. Of all the activities mentioned, I only participated cheerdance competition,.waahh!! I'm suppose to e playing "karang" and "Obstacle relay". but my classmates were so damned annoying that i happen to lost my mood that time. I got very mad at our class president who was acting really mean that time. We also had jail booth, and I was really caught one time but was able to pay 2.00 pesos so I can be freed. I hate that game. We really have to spend money on that game. Our first day of our intrams ended past 5:00 o'clock in the afternoon.
[Annoying moments:]
My heart crashed into pieces once again. OUCH!! Questions in my mind are making me stupid and crazy. "Does Leigh have a feelings for Angeline.,??"
Intramurals, DAy 2
We had the second part of our Intrams in Greenville. I brought my scrabble board with me. I'm the representative for Scrabble in our section. But unluckily i end up fourth place. I really cried. I fear that my classmates will blame me for the result of the game. And i hate it. I really cried. We had a lot of games, these were basketball, volleyball, badminton, lawn tennis, and swimming. At noon, i got very bored, By 3:00, the awarding ceremony started. After that, my schoolmates raced theirselves to the pool. They were really pool addicts. LOL..
[Annoying moments:]
I saw Leigh and Angeline went home together under the dark and rainy night.
P.S. I went home at 10:00 p.m..I was so tired and was very wet by the rain.

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world