Thursday, September 4, 2008

MCSFA Night 2008

We recently had our MCSFA night and it was really a very rare experience, and i Love it..!! Everything were unexpected, but still we still managed to wear a good mood all through out the performance. Well maybe except to the last part of the program wherein I really freaked out adn my nerves were really going crazy. Someday forgot to return my make up and it really took me more or less 30 mins to find it back. Good thing Shemar was able to find it with her precious eyes. Special thanks to her!
For me the program was held at a very short period of time. Even though it was about 2 hours, I wasnt feeling like very tired a pressured. I was not really contented. By 10 o'clock, the program has come to its end. I still dont wanna go home. But my younger brother who was with me the whole performance cannot spend another minute on that place and he really wanted us to go home. By 11:00 p.m we were able to arrive home. Feeling releifed by the fact that i'm home, i immediately went to our bed room. I tried to shut my weary eye a million times but i only end up wiht nothing. I wasnt able to sleep immediately. Maybe it took me 1 hour to finally take a good sleep. wewh!!
By the way, i'm not suppose to tell you this but I just can't control this stupid feelings of mine. I really can't help myself thinking all about some precious moments while we were at school and at the venue. I wasn't really expecting for "my pet" and his violin to be with the dance company that night. And to admit it, i was really glad to see him with us. I'm so happy! I felt overwhelmed, and I love the feeling once again.
In contrast to that precious feelings, a very heart crashing moments also took place. I really felt so bad for "my pet". He was really making me jealous over Ate Angeline. Ouch! It hurts..seemed like hell for me. Love hurts!! So mean..very mean.!!

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world