Tuesday, September 2, 2008

USC-Science Ed. tour



Last August 29 we had our sciece educational tour in the University of San Carlos-TC in Talamban, Cebu City. I really enjoyed our tour. I have seen many things all related in Science. First we visited "Biology". I saw a human fetus and a human skeleton! Woawh!! Creepy.. Right next to "Biology" we visited "Physics". I wasnt able to understand well. But at least, I was able to store little informations. Much better than nothing, right?! I got a little bit bored when we had that "physics" thing, there were demonstrators. All were students from USC. And some were pretty cute.,LOL.,!! And by that, i bet all girls in the group were not able to focus our eyes on the topic discussed. Our attention was caught by those charming and gorgeous guyz out there., But after that, I wasn't able to remember a single face from them. I simply forgot their faces. We were not able to finish visiting the whole "physics" department when Miss Russil announced that we will be heading back to school that very moment. I felt crashed. I dont wanna go back yet. I dont care about the afternoon program at school. I simply enjoy being in that place and discovering wonderful stuffs. I felt very disappointed. I wanna go bakc to that place.




(above: woah!! a human fetus.,preserved inside that jar..shh..!!)




(above: The skeleton, shemar, and me..)






No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world