Friday, September 5, 2008

My Lyf.,My worLd., My decision..


quit njd ko ue.,d na jd ko gsto sa mga happenings sa aku lyp nowadays.,LecHe kaayu uE.,gaLagot jd koh..Quit njd koh.,d nKo gs2 sa aku Lyp.,unfair na jd kaayu nih.,i want peace of mind.,Daghan kaayu questions ang naa sa aku mind krn.,and i want answers immediately..My heart has been crashed into pieces a million times already.,i won't wait for the time nga i really need to have a heart transplant. Its reaLLy broken.,i guess no one can fix it.,not even my family can replace d heartaches and sorrows i felt.,coz on top of my Heartbreaker List is my very own family.


I reaLLy hate the fact that my life's really ruined. And i can take it anymore..maYbe as of his moment i badLy need a LittLe bit of TLC from my friends and to those people who really care for me, truLy nd wiLLingly..(TLC means.,tender Luving care..)


But sad to say, as what i have noticed for these past few days, those people whom I expected to care and to love me were the onLy one who gave me totaL heartbreak..OUCH!!


I'm ruined.,and i hate it.,BOW..




_eLoise_

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world