Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Gone too soon: Goodbye MJ!

Gone to soon!

Last June 25, 2009- the whole world was shocked by the spreading news of the King of Pop- Michael Jackson's sudden death.


It was very unexpected that the King of Pop whom everybody idolized so much died in a sudden and mysterious case.
I was in a performance that time in Marcopolo, one of the high-class hotels here in my place. Me and the rest of my co-dancers did not believe the rumors about MJ's death until we we were able to pass by a tuned in radio. The radio announcer reported the details of MJ's death. We were all in a state of shock that time. I admit, I kinda felt delighted of the fact that MJ died. But as I was able to get home and as I was able to hear every television shows featuring MJ's contribution to the world, I was really impressed. He was indeed a very good gentleman- based on the reviews and statements I have heard about him. He was truly the King of Pop for a reason. He was indeed worthy to be idolized and I can say that he deserve all those cheering and screaming crowds.


July 8, 2009 (Philippine time) - Goodbye MJ and may you rest in peace! May you find happiness and contentment where ever you are! You deserve all the love from your families and fans!

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world