Friday, July 24, 2009

xhet! bLooperrsh!

Behold! The clumsy is here..

I'm totally clumsy. I spent the whole afternoon doing silly stuffs! ugh! I hate myself!

First, I fell down from the carpool while I was about to depart. It was very silly and I was really embarassed! oh my! I almost died of embrassment. Good thing Adrian was there to catch me! He's a God-sent angel! awts! LOL!

Second, I broke my niece's jar. *sighs* And I had to replace the same jar before my evil sister finds out. I immediately ran to the public market and spent my savings for that jar! *sobs* urgh!


This day really marks some bad memories. I hate this day! Is this karma?

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world