Saturday, July 11, 2009

Loving someone you don't love..

What if you love a person you don't love?

*sighs* very complicated isn't it? I think that's what I'm experiencing right now. Sometimes I'm confused if I really love him. I don't know if I'm sure of my love for him. I know that he loves me more than I could love him. And I'm afraid that maybe I couldn't give him back enough love. I don't know and I'm confused.


I admit, I really like this guy and I'm crushing on him since then. That time, we still don't have communications. I only see him in our neighborhood. I don't his name. But when I had the chance to get to know him, I kinda like him more for the first week of our get-to-know-more stage. Loving him is not difficult. He's very kind, and gentle. He's rare. He's honest and truthful. He's one of a kind- i think! But I'm kinda confused of my feelings. After knowing that he liked me too, I kinda hesitated to take back my words on him after confessing to him that I like him too! I don't wanna hurt him and I don't wanna loose the person who really love me. But will I be too selfish if I let him love me but I couldn't love him back enough? I don't really know! But maybe I'll just take this. I know I'll surpass all these confusions.

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world