Friday, September 25, 2009

1970's Fashion- "we rock the disco lights"

We had just conducted our 2009 Fashion Walk for the Juinor level in highschool with the theme: 1970's fashion. Everybody gave their best on the runway trying to impress everyone in the audience and the most respective judges.

Early this morning we reached school with nervous condition. Our wicked adviser conducted her first period class. She even gave an essay type of test! She was freakishly out of her senses! Her inconsiderable concerns made her turn out more like an enemy- not our adviser! But luckily we had finally got enough time during our third period when our Arts teacher as well as our Fashion Walk organizer had given us the freedom to decorate the stage for the upcoming event. After an hour and so, we had proceeded to our respective rooms and started beautifying ourselves. I had my curlers on! we had our remaining last two subjects- Science and Filipino, respectively! We all rushed ourselves by the time the clock struck 12:30pm! At 1 we will be having our Science and Math competitions which will approximately end after an hour and which will obviously eat much of our time, most especially to us who will be part of the fashion walk! Hard-headed as I am, I hid myself in the classroom and continued my vanity time! By 3pm, we started the event!

"We rock the disco light" and we sure did! Too bad I was not on the mood to enjoy every single moment of the show. Due to several factors, due to some annoying and stupid people.. they have turned my light mood into gray! I hate them! And there was this alumni whom I really hated ever since and I hate seeing her again.

We had received a lot of positive feedbacks after the show. It was indeed a very successful one! We had made another history in our FASO or the Fashion Walk Association and Student's Organization .

Here are some of my pics during the fashion walk.. more of these will be uploaded to my facebook account:


No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world