Friday, September 4, 2009

Vampire Love #1

I just found this personalized vampire novel and decided to have a short preview. Since it's personalized, I have my name, as the heroine and my "Mr. Fantasy" as my hero! haha!


So Here's the story! Enjoy!

Eloise and Peter meet at the library...
Spying a dusty red binding on the lower shelf, Eloise pulled at the tightly wedged volume. Unbeknownst to her, her jostling had caused a book to dislodge and tumble from its precarious position on the top shelf. Then she heard it – the sound of a sudden movement and leather against flesh. She looked up, surprised.
“What?” her blue eyes widened as she took in the sight.
“If I startled you, my apologies.” The man in dark silk smiled at her through electric blue eyes and then reached up toward the skewed shelf, adjusted it, and returned the book. His voice was like his clothing, soft, rich, almost beckoning. The dim light fell gently on his dark brown hair and shoulders. Impossibly wide shoulders...
Eloise felt her heart skip a beat; how picturesque. His arms seemed not to stretch as he reached to resettle the shelf. Watching from below, comprehension dawned, she tucked her black hair behind her ears in nervousness. Ah, the noise. She eyed the angle, and a shudder wracked her body. The whole shelf could have toppled were it not for this curious stranger. She had to clear her throat before she could speak, her mind filled with images of heavy, sharp-cornered objects landing on her head. “Thanks for the rescue,” Eloise said. Then with a grin added, “Quick hands.”
“Only when there is need, I assure you.” Peter Pan smiled, teeth reflecting bright in the dusty air, those broad shoulders casting a shadow over Eloise. He nodded in what might almost have been considered a bow and then turned sideways and was gone. One moment there, the next he’d vanished as though he’d never been...




Note: Original Title: Vampire Kisses. Check it out! And try it! Love it? you can also purchase it! :))



Credits to: http://www.bookbyyou.com

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world