Sunday, August 30, 2009

I feel so EMO-ish


I feel so EMO-ish!

Okay! Fine! For the last time, I admit I was an EMO! I was Emo. Got it?

So, notice I marked the word "was" on bold- meaning: past!

But somehow, I still feel like emo-ish sometimes! I kinda feel rejected and out of this place and the only thing that can understand what I'm feeling is.. 'myself'. It's pretty sad! Sometimes you look like you fit in and everybody adores you and everybody makes a good friend of you but then, something is simply invisible to the naked eyes of everyone. Something where only myself can feel and understand. I think it's the feeling where you feel so damn insecure of all the good things happening to the people around you; of all those stupid impossibilities and of all those damn pretty stuffs! No matter how hard I try to be one of them, I just can't.


I think another reason why I feel so emo-ish these days is because of being addicted of wanting something unattainable. It's dreaming of the impossible. It's dreaming of him. This stupid infatuation really suck! But I just can't get my stupid heart out of it. I wonder why I will most likely chose to be in front of the computer everyday than to flirt on bunch of stupid looking guys on the neighborhood (-which I'm not really going to do!). This stupid admiration of this Mr. Peter Pan is creating a new addiction within me! I just don't know how long this feeling will last. I hope this will not stop. I hope the feeling won't stop. But the addiction? I don't know. Whenever I still have this feeling, the addiction will always be there! I like the feeling of admiring him.. but not the addiction!

I feel sad not being able to talk to him. I'm crazy! I feel insecure of the people who most likely belong to his kind. I know I'm stupid!



I just wanna quote this line:

" He's just the perfect reason for the tears in my heart. The simple explanation for the tears and the scar. He's the best in my fantasy but never in reality. He's my perfect fantasy! "


No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world