Friday, August 14, 2009

escaping the impossible!

We can never run from reality! Even how hard we try to escape from it- even if we cross a mountain and swim the depths of the ocean, we can never escape from the fact that reality is reality! Time will come we'll just get tired from running. angel running smiley Pictures, Images and PhotosBetter if we just take the courage to face the consequences of reality. Better if we look at the positive and negative sides. Better if we just widen our perspective and learn from our mistakes.

I have been driving my life for 14 years since the day I took my first breath on the year 1994. It feels odd to escape from some things. "I have been escaping from my obligations and responsibilities." I'm one of the ordinary girls who's not only oblige on her academic standings. I'm not the typical-school-girl-and-the-typical-girl-next-door type but I'm the busy-as-a-bee-school-girl-who-doesn't-focus-only-on-her-studies-but-also-in-her-arts-activities. yeah! that's it! Kinda beyond the normal teens who are free to go out on Friday and Saturday nights, bond with their peers. I have a lot of obligations at school and in my dancing career. There was one point where I want to give up this career. Sometimes, I just wanna feel normal and relaxed. Just like the normal teens. I don't want to be pressured in both fields. I want to feel free! onion head Pictures, Images and Photos



But I just don't know how to!
onion head Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world