Friday, August 14, 2009

14th of August

Happy 18th Monthsary besties! mii lhub yoo! At last we're already 18 months! Few months to go and it's our 2nd anniversary! smiley Pictures, Images and Photos I woke up this 2 in the morning and studied my lessons for the upcoming periodical examination later this morning. I sent my greeting via text messaging and YM message. The piggie treat us our all time favorite "Cornetto" which was Choco Java flavor! yum! Ice Cream icon Pictures, Images and Photos
We spent the whole afternoon chit-chatting on a lot of stuffs! I had fun!

Today is also the last day of our First Periodical Test. I was glad it's over! Finally, it's over! Biggrin Pictures, Images and Photos
As an over-all, I think the periodical test was fine! But right now, I'm crossing my fingers that I may be able to remain to the top of the class! pray Pictures, Images and Photos Lord, grant my wish!


No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world