Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Piere

Kyaaa! così felice! Piere Thank you! It made my day!

Now, for the second time, I was deeply astonished by this Piere guy. He's so much friendly and I never expected things will be great as what is happening these days. He's so much talented. And as a matter of fact, he's really so down to Earth.

For the first time ever, I have received a personalized New Moon comical drawing from Piere! And he made it himself! I was very much happy that I would like to run towards him and give him a massive hug! Saying millions of thank you through internet will never be enough to send my greatest gratitude to him. It was a very nice piece of art.. and it has my name written on it.. which made it very special. I will never ever forget Piere.

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world