Saturday, August 22, 2009

in touch with italy

I'm currently bored and got nothing much to do and so I decided to write a blog about my newly found friend from Italy.


I was just surfing around Facebook when I was invited for a friend request by the name of Piereluigi Diana. He's Italian and He's been looking for English people to improve his English. But unluckily he found me and I am not American, at least. But I'm glad I could speak English very well and It's a pleasure to be able to help someone. Aside from helping, we can also gain friendship! I am very much pleased to have friends from different countries. Onion Head Pictures, Images and Photos

And more about this Italian friend, I was amazed to discover something about this Piere Guy, which I did without purpose. Want to more about it? Follow the link: click here

I don't really understand everything on that blog but I'm pretty sure he's very talented. onion head Pictures, Images and Photos


No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world