Friday, August 28, 2009

I ♥ Wonder Boys!

W-O-N-D-E-R-B-O-Y-S!!!

kyaaa!! I love you guys!

We had our Culminating Activity and Senior Elimination Round in Fashion Walk this afternoon. I was not able to eat my lunch on time due to the fact that the whole Junior level was really busy practicing for the dance interpretation contest at 1:00pm. We were all unprepared for the contest. To God's mercy, we bagged the first place in the category! We were all very happy and very much over-whelmed by the results and to our performance as well. We didn't expect things will turn out so fine! What's more? Even one of the judges cried upon witnessing our performance. According to the judge, he was touched!


And for the Fashion Walk, 6 lucky finalists were chosen! Their concept was 1960's fashion! I admit, I was impressed on some of the Seniors. But I was feeling very sleepy and bored as the competition went deeper. I was a bit asleep on my seat as the show went on! I just found my senses back when I heard the a very popular song these days. It was some guys from our class who had an intermission number on stage. I screamed out loud until my throat ripped. Wonder boys! I was the one who gave the whole class that idea! Wonder boys! We all screamed! They're the cutest ever! oh! How I love them!


P.S. I only love them on stage!

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world