Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vampire Enemy no.1



Lists of annoying people who keeps on getting into my nerves:

Enemy#1:

I call her " the hydro-headed" rocker. Yeah! She's hydro-headed. Sound weird right? It's a weird word though. But I just can't find the perfect word to describe her. Mean? I don't think so.. She more than being mean. Bitch? naaaw!! still, she's more than that! Hydro-headed! I think I shall call her in that silly name. Hydro-headed, based on my reliable brain power, hydro means water and her head is filled with water that it became too big causing her to become too arrogant!

Enemy#2

The drama-queen. She's the ultimate stage princess and queen of "plastics". Every single moment with her is like having a tupper ware party.

Enemy#3

The friendly-user friendster.
She's too good when your facing each other but she's more than your enemy when you turn your backs! She's the good-friend-when-she-needs-something type.


Actually they're not just 3 but more than that! They're the worst kind of friends ever and the worst people ever! I wonder why those kind of people exist! Damn! I hate them!

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world