Friday, August 21, 2009

Taylor is Jacob.. Jacob is a hottie!



I was looking for some New Moon updates and found some cool pictures. Currently, I'm really dying to see this movie and I can't wait for November 20th to come! giggle Pictures, Images and Photos

Here's a picture of Jacob Black on his wet look!



Add Videoemoticon Pictures, Images and PhotosOh my god! A hottie!

He can definitely win our hearts without trying hard! He's a natural heartthrob! I love you Jakey!



emoticon Pictures, Images and Photosvampire on the loose! ruunn
!!!

Jasper (Jackson Rathbone) on the loose. I'm 100% sure this was on the part when Bella bled at the Cullen's house during her birthday party.









To see more pictures.. you can visit this site.. click here!




No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world