Sunday, August 16, 2009

iBlog

okay! so here's the story.

I know it's kinda weird blogging in the middle of the night. And it's kinda making me nervous right now blogging at this period. I might get caught by one of our house members wide awake and still facing my ass on the computer. But I just can't find my way to the dreamland and I thought that maybe blogging my feelings would help me out! I have been crying for these past few minutes. I'm currently nervous for tomorrow's Periodical Examination in our Folk dance. I was not able to supply the required costume for our exam and I hate to fail any tests. I'm currently having a tough relation with my mom- and as of now, I hate her! She has been the most supportive mom ever on my elementary years. But now, I don't know what happened to her that she's losing that attitude. She's been unfair to me and her treatment was really different. I hate her!

I just hope that things would fall in place tomorrow!

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world