Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pain

So yeah! I just had my "dental braces" the other day. And I was glad I finally have it! I was really excited and very much delighted. I had my appointment with the dentist at 2pm but I was entertained at around 3pm! It took us 3hours to finish the whole thing.

Several hours after, I felt pain on my teeth! emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos I was really teary-eyed. I didn't expect it would hurt this much! My teeth are under the adjustment stage. I simply hope the pain won't last longer. Damn pain! I was not able to enjoy a pizza after our Ballet class with my ballet mates. It hurts even when I'm eating. And I'm currently starving to death right now. My stomach has been growling for hours, but I just can't enjoy my meal! Damn pain! onion head Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world