Friday, September 4, 2009

Vampire Love #2

Another story. And yes, this is still connected with the previous post I had posted. But this time, the scene will be with my best friend, Kelsey!

NOTE: Kelsey is just a fictional character and not related to me in real life.

FUN TRIVIA: I like the name Kelsey and I wished Kelsey was added to my name! haha!

so here it is! ENJOY!

Eloise and Kelsey : a little intellectual repartee...

A lascivious grin was spoiled by the frothy mustache Kelsey wore; cross-eyed, she glared at it, twisting up her mouth, remnants of her latte still clinging to her lips.
“Do stop licking your lips that way; some man might get the right idea about you, and then where would you be?” Eloise was only half kidding, blue eyes ablaze.
“Where every cat longs to be, my sweet innocent little bookworm. Completely in the cream.” She batted her eyelashes outrageously making Eloise laugh.
“So, your date last night?”
“Oh, it was perfect. A perfect catastrophe, Kelsey grinned. “I told you he was in the adult education program, right?” She waited for Eloise to nod, all-the-while choking on her own laughter. “Well, we finally got around to talking about what he studies.” Giggles began to emerge, making her slur her words. “That yummy little Brad-Pitt-in-Thelma-and-Louise I was drooling over is here studying to become a priest!”
“Oh, no!” Eloise sat back and burst into laughter of her own. “What did you do?”
“Oh, I merely suggested that an in-depth knowledge of temptation and sin might help in his work. I even offered to give him a guided tour.”
“You didn’t!” It was purely rhetorical; knowing Kelsey, Eloise was quite sure she had. “What did he say?”
“I thought I heard ‘get thee behind me’, but he was running the other way, so I could be wrong.”
If Eloise hadn’t already finished her drink, she’d have choked...

Credits to: http://www.bookbyyou.com

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world