Friday, September 4, 2009

Vampire Love #3

Third post! haha! ENJOY!


Peter has vampire lust...

Peter sighed. He longed to go to Eloise, to comfort her, to caress her, but he could not, and so he remained outside, just below her window, watching and listening. He thought of her silky black hair and dancing blue eyes. His mouth filled with the bittersweet taste of longing. The first flush of dawn chased him away, but before he left, he thrust a note beneath her window sash.

I have watched from the shadows;
you are brighter than sunlight
.

It might have been more poetic than literal, but he meant it truly; hers was a warmth that would not burn him to ash – though it did seem to have seared its way into his heart.


credits to: http://www.bookbyyou.com

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world