Tuesday, September 15, 2009

purplefang's composition#1

My very own composition brought online! It's the first time ever that I post my composed stories online. And expect that I'll be posting more!

My story will be titled as "Dear You". It's a story between a 14 year old Junior high student and a self-proclaimed computer lizard, Shane Lizette Hale who fell in love with a mystery online buddy with a user name of xoxopeterpanxoxo. It's a story of love and friendship and the consequences at risks when friendship is traded for love.

Be sure to keep an eye on the countdown for the First Chapter for it will be released here in blogspot within a couple of 7days!

Till here! I'll be posting more updates of the story SOON! :))

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world