Thursday, November 6, 2008

II-Harmony.,Room cool?

I'm currently in second year HS and i'm currently staying in a very dirty room of ours. I really hate all the mess in our room. I also hate being a classroom cleaner. Right after i clean the rom, it gets more dirty. And i hate it! I guess i was just wasting my time cleaning a messy room. Our classmates were just too lazy and too dependent on the sanitary engineers. I really don't know how to descipline them. And I don't know how to act either. Our room is totally cursed, i guess? How can i get rid of those dusts? How can i organize our classroom. OMG!! I really don't know what to do. Good thing next week, i'll be assigned to another cleaning assignment.

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world