Saturday, November 1, 2008

one sPooky night.,

This story took place one spooky night of November 1 at around 10:30 pm..
I was about to sleep when I heard annoying noises coming from our sala. I was on our room that time, together with my 12 year old brother and my 10 year old sister. Only the three of us. Our housemaid, 19 years young who was suppose to sleep with us every night took her halloween vacation in their province. We (along with my brother) slept late that night waiting for our elder brother to go home. We got so bored that time so we decided to watch the latest T.V show. Unfortunately, all shows that time were horror movies. We had no choice but to watch. I guess that woudn't scare me much because we were two in that room. We finished watching one show. At around 10:20 pm, our mother told us that we should go to bed and our brother will not be going home for that night. We immediately went to our room. I was already very sleepy but I guess something is stoping me from getting asleep. My nerves got so sensitive that time that even soft noises got me awake. That was too different from the real me! I got very irritated that time that even small droplets of water from our CR kept my wide-eyes open. I tried to shut my eyes, but the rest of my senses were still active and alert. I canot barely sleep. I heard noises coming from our sala. I tried to convince myself that it was just my mother. Then I heard another unexplained noise. I cannot actually describe the noise. I also have no idea where it could possibly come from. All I know is that it really scared me to death! Fortunately, I was able to sleep just before Mr. Sun rises.
That incident really made me crazy. And in fact, I was not the only one who heard such noises. My brother also did!! But I guess those were just our imaginations, a negative effect of what we watched that night. I guess we really got scared on that movie and it almost killed us.,LOL!! Right nowm ic ould only laugh at myself on such nonsense.

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world