Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Love can Wait but People Can't

Love..How can you say that it's already love? He once broke my heart, but then I gave him another chance. I was able to forgive him. Not just because he had apologized to me but because he still has my heart. Can we call this as love?

I don't really know. The only thing i'm giving focus right now is my studies. I could have balanced this stuff to my studies. But the only problem is my parents. I know they won't allow me to be involved in a relationship like this. And i'm also aware that i'm just too young for this. That's why i'm hoping for the right time to come. I'm also crossing my fingers that when that time comes, he still loves me and i still love him. As of now, I coudn't compare him to any other guys int own. For me, there's nothing to ask for more about this guy. He seemed so perfect. Maybe he's really the perfect boyfriend every girl dreams of. I love his violin and his music. I love him! And I can't regret this fact.
I only hope he won't get tireed waiting for me. I hope that the right time will come to us immediately. I know this year will be the last year I can see him everyday. By next year, we'll have our separate ways. I'll continue on my highschool life while he begins another journey on his college life. How i wish love will never fade.

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world