Tuesday, November 4, 2008

To a friiend whO broke my heart..

I actually cannot define love as of this time. But there’s this one guy who can help me remember what love really is. Love is his music which fills the emptiness within me. Love is his violin and my ballet shoes. Love is me and him.
But things didn’t work out as what i want it to be. It was so heart crashing that i wanted to believe it as one of my worst nightmares. He was the first man i got addicted to and the first man whom i cried to. I thought he’s the perfect man to fill my imperfections but i was wrong. At first, i knew that this day would happen. But I was so stupid that I allow myself to fall for this man. If I only listened to myself and if i only followed myself, I would not end up crying and regreting things. But for me, love is not selfish. Even if i knew that i would get hurt, i still tried my luck for love.
“Love is like heaven but hurts like hell”, this saying is indeed so true. But I also believe that their is always the right man for something. Their’s the right man to love, the right man to get addicted to, the right man to fall to, the right man to be obssessed to, the right man for your dreams and most especially, the right man for your tears. Their’s always the right man who will wait and will truly love us. But if you’ll gonna ask me.,i still love this man as of this moment. I dont know until when this feeling will last.All i know is this man has broken me into pieces but still, here i am waiting ang hoping for his love to come back, sounds so stupid right??
I guess i’ll just have to end this blog this way.:
Leigh Cellano
Born: October 22
Star sign: Libra
Address: Tawason, Mandaue City
** a very passionate musician**
** the man i got addicted to **
** the man i cried to **
* and the man who first broke my heart the most *
3FragiiLe3

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world