Monday, November 17, 2008

Unlucky Monkey Business

I was so disappointed for these past few days. I was not really doing well at school and in my personal life. Some factors were affected and new problems arouses each time i try to seek for solutions. I really don;t know what's happening to me. I know some thing's really wrong. I just can't figure it out. And all these things are making me feel so down and so stupiid!! Every time i commit such mistakes, i can't help myself from blaming me. Every time I commit such mistakes, it's as if I'm making dirt of my name and reputation. It's as if, I'm the one who's loosing the teacher's trust unto me. I'm really worried.
And the latest incident took place during our Mapeh time. It was our Physical Education class when our teacher decided to conduct an application in the softball lesson we had. All females were tasked to play the softball. That time, our team was the first to be the batter. I was not really prepared that time. Aside from that, something kept me from trying. I guess that was fear who lured into my nerves. I just can't help myself but hide. I didn't know that the rest of our team members were feeling the same thing as mine! We all got stucked in one corner and pushed one another. And because of what we did, our teacher got so irritated and so, he ordered us not to join the activity. That made me feel stupid! I didn't want that day to have it that way! I was expecting for a fun day and a very perfect day! But i screwed it up! That day was a total mess. After the class, our team was scolded by the teacher in front of the class. I was so embarrassed knowing that I'm one of the students competing for honors.
By the end of the day, I learned some lessons. I was really blaming the whole thing to myself and I promised myself that this will be the last and the first bad incident that i'll commit for the rest of my highschool days.

No comments:

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world