Monday, November 17, 2008

MYMP @ SM, Northwing

Last November14,2008, one of the most popular band in the music industry had a rocking performance at Sm City, Northwing.

MYMP being one of the top bands in Filipino Music industry rocked the whole place with their sweet love songs. The show started at around 6:30pm. The whole crown cheered as they saw Juris and Chin, arrive. One of my favorite part was their song cover of "Always be my Baby" and "Nothing's gonna stop us now". The show was about 1 hour. The rest of the time was spent for the autograph signing and picture taking. We were so lucky that time coz we were able to brounght our digitalcameras with us! From the second floor, we immediately rushed ourselves to the groundfloor to took pictures. The pressure from the crown kept us from getting there. But we didn;t gave up that easily. I was able to took pictures of them. I was so happy!

Here are some pictures i took:
[Chin and Juris chit-chattin]


[during their performance]




[Chin with a fan. Chin's smile was so cute]

[Juris singing one of their songs]

[Juris, she's so pretty!]
** That was it guyz. Actually i've got more pix but i got so tired. LOL! Anyways, I cannot forget this day! MYMP rox my worLd.,!!**
**I would also like to thank the people with me that time: Ate Donna, Charisse, Raechell and Shemar**

1 comment:

smilelittlelou said...

[corrections] i ddnt mean "crown" i was referring to "crowd".,lastly, i was referring to "brought".,LOL!! I got mispelled words. I got so lazy editing the post so i jas left a comment! hope u enjoy!!

Inspire and be inspired ^_~

  • I'll meet Taylor Lautner personally soon
  • I'll be in La Push soon
  • I'll be in Forks, Washington soon
  • I'll be rich!
  • I'll be travelling around the world